On the Road for Research

I am heading out for a week of adventure in Washington and Oregon. As part of my dissertation, I am interviewing women from the Pacific Northwest who hunt. I've arranged some interviews in various towns in Washington and Oregon and will be doing some outdoor playing along the way. The nature of the trip means I don't have a very tight schedule. All I know is the dates and times of the interviews but where I'm staying and when I'm driving is going to be completely unplanned. I am also hoping to pick up a few more unscheduled interviews along the way. It's a bit exciting and a bit nerve wracking. Some time will be spent camping and some in a hotel. I need to save money, thus tent style. But I also need to be clean and presentable for the interviews, so hotels. I'll be stopping at local free WiFi places, preferably with coffee, to get access to my emails. And hopefully I'll be able to post some updates here along the way. I'll be heading back to the Seattle area in mid August for other research and hopefully more interviews. 


If you are a woman and live in these two states or know someone who does, who would be interested in being interviewed, let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts