Green Prints Magazine


I don't remember how I first learned about this great little magazine but I am pretty fond of it. Green Prints is a gardening magazine like no other I know of. It isn't full of tips for growing giant tomatoes or beautiful flowers but instead it is a magazine filled with stories inspired by gardening. Check out their website for some examples. Every issue I get has a story that makes me laugh and usually one that makes me cry or at least tear up. You won't learn about making compost or keeping bunnies at bay but you might learn about the power of a grandfather's flower garden, the history of an heirloom crop, or the determination of a 5 year old to harvest strawberries in January. For those of you who like gardening, I highly recommend you check out this magazine.

Comments

  1. Hmmmm...my boss is a big gardener and a reader, I'll have to tell her about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great little pub. Also gotta love Mother Earth News but that one is much more well know than Green Prints.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts